The Alice G. Milne Memorial Park contains two of Breckenridge’s original Victorian homes. The smaller, Eberline House, was built in the 1870’s and is one of the town’s oldest homes. The Milne House was originally built for John and Maggie McNamara in 1880, but is named for Alice Milne, who resided there longer than anyone else. Several furnishings are original to the home, including the wood cook stove, a Murphy bed, and a sewing machine. The stove was ordered through the Montgomery Ward catalog and delivered to Breckenridge via the narrow-gauge railroad over Boreas Pass!
The public park is open year-round, subject to weather conditions.
The Milne home is included as a stop on the Historic Walking Tour and private tours are available by calling 970-453-9767 x102.
The park is free and open to the public. Please call for pricing of a private tour.
102 North Harris Street, Breckenridge, CO
From the Breckenridge Welcome Center (203 South Main Street), travel north on Main Street. Turn right onto Wellington Avenue, then turn right onto Harris Street and the Park is on the right.